Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is hell freezing over???????

FINALLY

After more then a year in this country I am finally about to 'wet a line' this weekend with the uncle in law. He has a private dam on his property which has carp so i am hoping to get in there and land a couple. I will keep you posted on the progress. I secretly suspect we will catch nothing but I AM STILL EXCITED

Will update more soon, like do you know the effort the Czech Republic goes to tackle terrorism? I will tell you how soon

cheers

Gatesy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Website Owner,

This is in connection with the link/s found at gatesyinprague.blogspot.com.
I am currently attempting to remove links so that we can recover from a Google Penalty. As such, I would like to request for the removal of our website (rsacourseonline.com.au) from the above-mentioned URL. I know you're busy however I'm sincerely asking you to please remove that link the soonest time as possible.You can find the links on your domain here:
http://gatesyinprague.blogspot.com/2009/02/responsible-service-of-alcohol-in-czech.html


I am hoping for a positive response.

Thank you so much in advance!